Study in: Japan
Course starts October 2015
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) offers grants to worldwide understudies who wish to ponder in graduate courses at Japanese colleges either as (non-certificate) understudy or general understudy for a degree under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program for 2015. See likewise Japanese Government Scholarships for Undergraduate Students.
Colleges in Japan
Fields of study:
Candidates ought to apply for the field of study they studied at college or its related field. What's more, fields of concentrate must be subjects which candidates will have the capacity to study and research in graduate courses at Japanese colleges. The fields of study might be limited to specific fields by the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General(hereinafter alluded to as the "Japanese political mission"). See the official site for different confinements to qualified fields of study.
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of nations which has conciliatory relations with the Japanese government.
The grant incorporates a remittance of 143,000-145,000 yen for each month, an extra month to month stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 yen might be given to those endeavor study or research in extraordinarily assigned locales, make a trip expenses to and from Japan, and school charges. See the official site for finish grant benefits.
Checklist More Scholarships: JFUNU Scholarships for MSc in Sustainability Programme for Developing Country Students
(1) Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a nation which has discretionary relations with the Japanese government. Stateless people can be candidates, as well. Candidates who have Japanese nationality at the season of utilization are not qualified. In any case, candidates of double nationality who dwell outside of Japan is qualified just in the event that they will exile from Japan when of landing in Japan. Screening of candidates will be made at the Japanese conciliatory mission in the nation of candidates' nationality.
(2) Age: Applicants probably been conceived on or after April 2,1980.
(3) Academic Background: Applicants must be an alum from a Japanese college or have scholastic capacity equivalent or better than that of a Japanese college graduate. A man will be considered to have scholastic capacity equivalent or better than that of a college graduate, on the off chance that he/she
• has finished or will finish a 16-year school educational programs in a remote nation (or a 18-year school educational programs on the off chance that he/she wants to select in a doctoral course in the field of medication, dentistry or veterinary science, or drug store which is established on a 6-year office or staff); or
• is or will be matured 22 or more established and has taken an individual passage capability examination and has been made a decision by a Japanese master's level college as being equivalent or better in scholastic capacity than a college graduate (or 24 or more seasoned in the event that he/she wants to enlist in a doctoral course in the field of solution, dentistry or veterinary science, or drug store which is established on a 6-year office or workforce).
Note: Eligible candidates incorporate the individuals who generally fulfill or will fulfill capability prerequisites for admission to a Japanese doctoral level college. When in doubt, a man who has finished a doctoral course may not have any significant bearing except if he/she tries to acquire a degree.
(4) Japanese Language: Applicants must will take in the Japanese dialect, keen on Japan and energetic about developing their comprehension of Japan in the wake of arriving, and fit for taking part in study and research while adjusting to life in Japan.
(5) Health: Applicants must be physically and rationally sound enough to take graduate examinations at colleges in Japan.
(6) Arrival in Japan: on a fundamental level, candidates must have the capacity to touch base in Japan between the first and seventh of April 2015, or inside about fourteen days of the date set by the getting college for the start of the semester (on a fundamental level, in September or October).
(7) Visa Requirement: on a fundamental level, chose candidates must gain "Undergrad" （ryugaku） visas before entering Japan. The visas ought to be issued at the Japanese legation, situated in the nation of candidates' nationality. Candidates who change their inhabitant status to any status other than "Understudy" after their entry in Japan will promptly lose their status as Japanese government grant understudy.
It would be ideal if you allude to the official site for finish qualification criteria and states of the grant.
Applications are right now shut.
Since the application procedure contrasts as per the nation in which the Japanese international safe haven is found, if it's not too much trouble ask at the Japanese government office or office general in your nation for points of interest. Grant beneficiaries are enlisted and at first screened by a Japanese international safe haven (or department general, contingent upon the nation). The due date of the applications fluctuates per nation.
It is essential to visit the official site (joins found beneath) for nitty gritty data on the best way to apply for this grant.
Post a Comment